Residential Real Estate
Your home is your castle and likely one of the biggest investments you will make during your lifetime. If you are buying or selling residential property in the City of Calgary, or surrounding area, we are here to protect your interests and help you minimize financial risks. We offer affordable, efficient and informed legal services to ensure that your transaction is completed in a timely manner.
Purchase and Sale of Single Family Homes
We can assist you with all aspects of the purchase or sale of a Single Family Home, including:
- Reviewing and explaining the terms of Real Estate Purchase Agreements.
- Acting for you as a buyer or a seller on the purchase or sale of a resale home.
- Acting for you as a buyer on the purchase of a new builder home.
Purchase and Sale of Condominiums
We can provide services to address all issues regarding the purchase or sale of a condominium property, including:
- Reviewing and explaining condominium property bylaws and regulations.
- Acting for you as a buyer or seller on the purchase or sale of a resale condominium.
- Acting for you as a buyer on the purchase of a new builder condominium.
Mortgage Financing and Refinancing
We will work with you and your lender to finalize the mortgage documentation to purchase your home, or to refinance your existing mortgage.
Transfers of Land
A Transfer of Land is the form of document used to transfer ownership of property from one individual to another. The completed Transfer of Land, along with the appropriate Affidavits, must be submitted to the Calgary Land Titles Office for registration. We will begin the process by ensuring that we have the correct legal description of the property being transferred. We will then obtain a current copy of title on the property, to ensure that the correct person is transferring the property. The Transfer of Land is usually the final step of the process involving the purchase or sale of residential property.
We offer affordable flat-rate fees for all of our real estate services. Please contact our office for an estimate based on your specific needs.